3 Easy Steps To Get Started with TD Payroll
Getting started with TD Payroll is easy. Whether you would like to submit setup information online or with the assistance of a representative, you will find the process very efficient.
Step 1 – Get A Quote.
Get a free price quote online by clicking here or for a faster quote, call (515) 883-1955.
Step 2 – Sign Up For Services.
Once you are ready to hire TD Payroll, call us at (515) 883-1955 to discuss the payroll solution that’s best for you, your situation and your budget with one of our payroll professionals.
For faster sign up, have the following six payroll records ready when calling:
- Employee year-to-date, quarter-to-date, and current quarter payroll totals
- List of types of deductions (health, dental, disability, 401(k), loans, union, etc.)
- List of types of earnings (salary, hourly, overtime, bonus, commission, etc.)
- Payroll registers for the current year
- Quarterly earnings record for the previous calendar quarter
- Tax summaries
Step 3 – Confirm And Review.
We will review your information and issue you online access once we receive the setup kit and immediately enter your company and employee information into the system. We will then send your user login and password to enter payroll online.
You Are Assigned A Payroll Specialist For Your Account Who Will:
- Call and introduce themselves to you
- Confirm your start date and employee information
- Provide you with different choices on inputting your payroll data
- Send you a TD Payroll client binder for report filing and quick reference
- Inform you about our HR, Workers Compensation and Time and Attendance options
- Train you on how to access your online payroll information
- Train you on how to access online payroll and HR reports
- Go through several tips and suggestions to streamline your payroll processing
To ensure your initial payroll will run smoothly, TD Payroll will send you a sample payroll report before going live.